Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I HATE FORM4 LIFE


Okay , i was studying in 4sc 2. I HATE FORM4 LIFE ! SHIT ! I hope i was form 3 lol . I really love form 3 life ! SPM is so f**king hard wth ! Especially Sejarah , 2 paper 40 question of objective and all subjective ! I HATE SUBJECTIVE ! Junior , please enjoy your form 3 life to the max kay ? Form 4 life isn't a honeymoon year for me .


I think i will drink all the chemical thingggsss during chemis class lmao. HAHAHAHAHA just kidding lol haha ! but Biology Physic and Chemistry are really hard for me ! I need to memories so many many many many manyyyyy thingssssss ! I love form 1,2,3 science more easier :p


Add Math teacher , can you please don't give us so much of homework ? Today ask to do tomorrow want to check do you think i got 10 pairs of hand ? lmao :p Anyway SPM is not easy as i think and i must put more effort in my study ! I need to get good result so that my parents wont be dissapointed :) I hope i can do it very well in the exam haha !


Many homeworks to do ! GOSH i need to KAHYOU ! :-)


#Chinese New Year is around the corner , I smell CNY :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment