Friday, January 20, 2012

Happy Gathering with Janet 200112


Finally Janet back from Ipoh ! OMG miss her so muchhhiiieeee hahahaha i like her school so much because their teacher is still using old syllabus to teach them . Mei Yen , Joo Jie , Pei Le , Peiy Wen , Zi Yin and I met her in KFC ! HAHAHA Whole KFC was our voice ! We talked loudly hahaha i think the stuff there gonna kill us :p We gossiped a lot lah ! HAHAHAHAHA !

Janet and I

Funny Picture :-)


Before went to KFC , i polished my nails into Green+Blue colour :p HAHAHA Chinese New Year is around the corner what :-)

Elainto S06 #I love it so much

Effect that put on my fingers :-)

Mei yen said my fingers look weird ! LOL i felt it too lol haha ! But CNY is around the corner what , should ban leng leng on my fingers :-)


Lastly , wish you guys have a Happy Chinese New Year :-)


End .



No comments:

Post a Comment