Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New school life 26062012

This is the second week i study in new school. Hmm i feel that im so lucky that i have many nice and friendly friends. 4Edison, my class. Qin Yu, Kee Mun, Wen Yi, Onn Yee, Zixin, Jiajene, Hwuey Yeing, Carmun, and Ee Han, my classmate :)


I love my class, 4Edison. They let me feel like so warm. It's different with what i imagine before i study in the school. I thought the students in my class are very cool, but now it prove that my thinking was wrong! HAHAHAHA ! 


Something make me feel excited is Qin Yu, Wen Yi, Jiajene and Zixin will join us in the famine 30 camp! HAHA OMG so excited! So that time we must take many many pictures okay? 


I can't wait to meet my kuala krai friends. Awww so exciting! One and a half month LEFT, fast fast over :) 

Qin Yu ahhh you influenced me the crazy-ness of jaypark already lahhh, i can even sing jaypark's song in my house omg! Qin Yu ah Qin Yu !!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAH! 


Okay, that's all for today lah :) will update more about my friends, life in next post :) 



-Bye readers-


2 comments:

  1. nice gong the life XD with bring camera to school xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kang Wei, i love the moment in the school but not in my room :S lol i used hp to take this photo lahhh haha because my school is allowed student to bring hp to school :)

    ReplyDelete