Saturday, September 1, 2012

Jaya Palace@Petaling Jaya with cousie

Since yesterday was a public holiday, so my sister and I went to Jaya Palace@Petaling Jaya for our brunch with cousie :) Thanks to Cousin sis Yen Yen for treating us. Had a very satisfied brunch with them. So i gonna update what we had ordered yesterday.

The table that chose by us :)

I was just like a crazy girl just because toooo hungryyyy :'((( OMG the food was serving!!!



xiao long bao  is love.

Char siew bao omg so niceee.

Sis was playing with my nephew.


The satisfied face :)

Cousie sis and I.

Merwin was just addicted to iPhone lol! 


After that we went to Genting to "celebrate" our National day! HAHA so patriotic huh! haha! I was just like a crazy girl at Genting Highlands because no place to go because i reached there almost 7pm :/ But seriously i love the weather up there. It's really nice! Feel so fresh. I wish to go there every weekend :p


Outside the Highland Hotel.

Okay, I'm going to bed nowww. So i gotta go now :) Good night peeps :)



No comments:

Post a Comment