Friday, October 14, 2011

We rocked the night ♥

Today i would like to blog about the steamboat night ;-) HAHAHAHA Joanne Mei Yen Janet overnight-ed in my house haha we talked many nonsenses and gossiped people's bad *just kidding* :p Hahaha ! We took tons of pictures

Busy Busy Busy :/

No me :-(



Steamboat and bbq :-) Opsss sorry , i'm so hungry now :-(


After finished our bbq and steamboat 'meal' we played and took pictures :-) * girls love*

Li / Yen / Jie

我最爱得她们

耍太极?


想男友哦?

Sisters :-)

I know i'm fat :-(

Stretching ? :-P

LOVE.

LoveLife LLLOOOVVVEEE.

扮寂寞?;-)


Joo Jie Pei Le Mei Yen Chia Li *so regretted to cut my hair :-( *

You jump i jump :-)


Okay , it's time to gossip :-P

Janet Chia Li Mei Yen Joanne .

Seriousssss .

FB~ING.

Lastly ,
Samsung galaxy SII and I.






End with loves



No comments:

Post a Comment